Saturday, July 24, 2010

Just a small update.



There is a sequel to Cate West.

God fucking dammit, there is a sequel to Cate West.

I fucking hate the world sometimes. It's probably going to be another 5 years before we have Half Life 2: Episode 3, Shenmue's story remains unfinished and GOD DAMN EVERYTHING TO HELL AND DAMNATION, THERE IS A SEQUEL TO CATE WEST.

That crazy lady who lets me call her my girlfriend has just purchased it and the game has finished installing. This is a terrible mistake that will haunt us both for years to come.

Regardless, I really do enjoy writing these posts and I need to start back up again. A few friends and I plan to spend a full night playing ObsCure II together from start to finish, so I'll be finishing up that review before summer ends. But really, I haven't played any games that I find are really ripe for mockery. I don't give a shit about Lux-Pain anymore, Bioshock 2 was pretty great, inFamous was REALLY fun, Assassin's Creed II was awesome, Uncharted 2 did not deserve game of the year, but it was still great... I could probably tear into WET, with all its glaring flaws, but it's just so balls-to-the-wall ridiculous, I can't bear to.

I'll find something for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment